I got to chat with Paul, the head brewer at BrickHouse Brewing, in Patchogue, who has been a long time supporter of Long Island Craft Beer Week. The BrickHouse is celebrating its 20th year and has been the anchor of the Patchogue renaissance.
I got to talk to some great people from breweries around the Island when I attended Great South Bay Brewery’s Bay Fest, yesterday. Taking precious time away from the hordes of attendees, I managed to grab a couple of minute-long interviews with folks from three Long Island breweries. I want to thank Tim from The Brewers’ Collective, Kevin from Sand City, and Nate from Crooked Ladder once again for answering some questions and ignoring my amateur camera work.
Check out the videos at Drunk & Unemployed!
We look forward to spending time together next week during 2016 Long Island Craft Beer Week, and we’re excited to announce the “Long Island Craft Beer Week” app! The app will allow you to:
- Connect with our attendees
- Browse speaker profiles and bookmark favorites
- Set reminders for sessions you don’t want to miss
- Get to know more about our Breweries
- Take session notes for future reference
- Open the web browser on your device and download the CrowdCompass Directory mobile app at: https://crowd.cc/s/eUMY —or— you can also find the app in your respective store by typing in “CrowdCompass Directory” in the search field. This will work for Apple and Android devices.
- After you download the app, search for the event by typing in “Long Island Craft Beer Week” in the top search field and hit search/enter. Click on the event name to get access to the event content.
- Login to the event for more features and add yourself to attendee list. Tap on the “about” icon and look for the “sign up for an account” instructions under App Help section.
BlackBerry & Non-Smart Phone Devices
The web version of the app is accessible at: https://crowd.cc/licbw
Long Island Craft Beer Week Champions—Here to Help! Email: email@example.com